Unlocked after Episode 109 of the Story Mode, the Training Grotto is the source of these 3 valuable items used to boost equipment stats:
|Equipment Engraving Stone||Upgrade Equipment to UR|
|Hammer of Vaizel||Randomly increases the value of bonus stats|
|Anvil||Randomly change an equipment’s bonus stats|
To get these rewards, you have to win several boss fights with varying difficulties from Level 1-3 Goddess Ambers. Although there are a total of 30 Goddess Ambers at play, you are only allowed to do a maximum of 9 Goddess Amber battles.
Before we proceed to the specifics, check out the general info page if you are not yet familiar with the mechanics of the Training Grotto.
Winning in higher difficulties will cause the gauge at the top of your screen to fill faster. Once filled to 100%, an Illusion Amber will appear for a chance to acquire more rewards. As the name implies, an Illusion Amber creates an illusion of a team you previously used in battle.
Below is the list of information you need to know before moving on to the strategy part:
- Each hero can only enter the battle once. Meaning, heroes who have participated and cleared the stage may not be set to the team again.
- That being said, you have to be careful about which heroes to select on your team. Overkilling one stage may cause you to lose future battles. The key is to use the recommended heroes listed in this guide.
- Equipment stats are not applied to heroes in the Training Grotto. The Combat Class is only determined by their hero level, awakening level, ultimate level, and costumes.
- More rare rewards such as Equipment Engraving Stones can be acquired from Illusion Ambers. Maximum rewards can only be achieved by doing level 3 Goddess Amber fights.
Battle Approach / Strategy
As much as possible, aim to battle Level 3 Goddess Ambers to maximize the rewards.
- Only use Hammers/Anvils/and Equipment Engraving Stones on your SSR equipment
- Since Hammers are extremely rare to acquire, only use it when your equipment’s desired bonus stat is around 80% of its max value
|2.4% or higher|
|4.8% or higher|
|3.6% or higher