Greatly decreases damage received from enemies who have two or more of the effects Poison/Bleed/Shock.
Boss: Lv 200 Speed Attribute Freesia
- Skill Use Increase: Number of Skill Uses increased by 2
- Effect Immunity: The hero becomes immune to Stun, Petrify, Freeze, Coerce, Expel, Corrosion, and Skill Disable effects
- Absorbs Max HP: Increases the hero’s Max HP by 15% of all enemies’ Max HP
- Hide: Cannot select targets if there is an ally hero on the battlefield
- Parasite: Recovers for 20% of damage dealt to enemies with Poison, Bleed, and Shock effects
- Hidden Unique: Increases Attack by 100% each turn
- Storm Rondo
- Rank 1: Inflicts damage equal to 72% of Attack on all enemies. Poisons for three turns (deals additional damage equal to 60% of damage dealt at the end of every turn)
- Rank 2: Inflicts damage equal to 108% of Attack on all enemies. Poisons for three turns (deals additional damage equal to 60% of damage dealt at the end of every turn)
- Rank 3: Inflicts damage equal to 180% of Attack on all enemies. Poisons for three turns (deals additional damage equal to 60% of damage dealt at the end of every turn)
- Corrosive Bug
- Rank 1: Increases damage taken by all enemies by 20% for 2 turns
- Rank 2: Increases damage taken by all enemies by 30% for 2 turns
- Rank 3: Increases damage taken by all enemies by 50% for 3 turns
- Ultimate Move - Rain Capriccio: Inflicts Corrosion damage equal to 20% of max HP on all enemies for three turns (Corrosion deals additional damage at the end of every turn)
First Time Stage Clear Rewards
- 30 Diamonds
- 1 x Part 2 Guaranteed SSR Ticket
- 1 x Part 1 Guaranteed SSR Ticket
The challenge with Freesia is that she and her allies will always crit damage you.
One of the best strategies for this floor is to use a Reflect team to essentially have the boss and her allies kill themselves through their attacks. This team consists of Blue Goddess Elizabeth, Blue Festival Ludociel, Red Sariel, and Green Deathpierce.
With this team composition, Red Sariel serves as the primary damage dealer, and Blue Goddess Elizabeth applies shields, heals her team, and applies a Reflect status effect.
Blue Festival Ludociel increases the damage and basic stats of Red Sariel and Blue Goddess Elizabeth since they are both from the Goddess race. Lastly, Green Deathpierce decreases the Crit Resistance and Crit Defense of the boss and her allies.
In general, either of the other below units will also perform great for dealing damage:
- Red Purgatory Ban, although note that Freesia’s own HP is increased based on her enemy’s HP, so she will likely have higher HP since Red Purgatory Ban has a high max HP
- Green “Assault Mode” Meliodas
Some other support units that can be used in lieu of Blue Festival Ludociel and Blue Goddess Elizabeth are:
- Green Demon Hendrickson - applies Bleed and Shock status effects
- Blue New Wings King - applies Poison and Abyss status effects
- Blue Tarmiel - reduce damage taken and apply Dissolve status effect
- Blue Fraudrin - sacrificial unit to Cleanse and Ult Rush
- Red Gowther - rank up and increase allies’ basic stats
- Green New King Arthur - increase damage dealt and decrease damage taken
- Red Excalibur Arthur - apply Taunt stance, and increase HP and damage of Humans (primarily useful when paired with Red Purgatory Ban)
- Blue Chandler - apply Counter and Taunt stances, and disable enemies’ effects
Viable sub-slot units other than Green Deathpierce include:
- Green Merlin - adds +1 to the Ultimate Move Gauge
- Red Twigo - increase HP of Strength allies (primarily useful when paired with Red Purgatory Ban, since his Attack is based off of his max HP, although note that Freesia will also have a higher HP since her HP increases by 15% of the enemies’ overall max HP)
- Green Zeldris - increase basic stats per Debuff on the enemy