There are two ways on how to defeat this boss:
- Pierce Team
- Red Lostvayne Meliodas Team
Main factors of getting high points
- Clearing speed - Points are deducted in proportion to the number of turns used. After the 7th turn, succeeding turns will deduct a significant amount of points to your total score.
- Remaining HP - Additional points are added in proportion to the team’s remaining HP
- Combat Class - Additional points are added in proportion to the team’s CC
- Number of surviving heroes - Additional points are added in proportion to the team’s health status.
- Skill effects
There are 3 additional missions you can accomplish to get more points and these missions change every week.
Note that a strong AOE attacker is needed in this battle. That way you can still hit the boss despite the taunt effect of its Shield.
Make sure to eliminate the boss ASAP when his Sword and Shield is broken. Leaving him alone on the battlefield will activate a unique effect where the boss becomes invulnerable for 2 turns. Also, the boss increases its Attack-related stats every time an ally dies.
HP increase food is highly recommended.
Building your team
Here are a few tips to maximize your score and get all rewards:
Heroes with strong AOE ultimate and/or Pierce effect is highly recommended.
A hero who can heal or provide damage mitigation is highly recommended in harder difficulties. Make sure to cleanse and heal your team before finishing off the boss.
Amplify Damage / Skill-ups
Heroes with damage amplification including heroes who can increase skill ranks allow a smooth path towards victory.
HP boost for Mono-Red/Blue Teams
Some heroes have a unique ability that increases HP based on their affinity.
Lostvayne Meliodas Team
Mono-Red (w/ Lostvayne Meliodas)