- 1 Episodes 370 - 390
- 1.1 [Episode 370] Hands of Salvation
- 1.2 [Episode 371] Atonement
- 1.3 [Episode 372] Foundation for the Future
- 1.4 [Episode 373] The Final Moment
- 1.5 [Episode 374] Those who Move Forward
- 1.6 [Episode 375] Negative Energy
- 1.7 [Episode 376] What Can We Do
- 1.8 [Episode 377] The Worst Timing
- 1.9 [Episode 378 & 379] Bolt from the Blue
- 1.10 [Episode 380] Hawk's Secret
- 1.11 [Episode 381] Life-or-Death Journey
- 1.12 [Episode 382] To Camelot
- 1.13 [Episode 383] Three Brothers
- 1.14 [Episode 384] What Each Wants
- 1.15 [Episode 385] Battle for the Throne
- 1.16 [Episode 386] Meliodas's Plan
- 1.17 [Episode 387] To Become the Demon King
- 1.18 [Episode 388] Faded Promise
- 1.19 [Episode 389] Differing Ideals
- 1.20 [Episode 390] Robbed of the Commandment
Episodes 370 - 390
[Episode 370] Hands of Salvation
Drole and Gloxinia confine Chandler inside the Ore Tree, Ordora. What are they planning?
[Episode 371] Atonement
Drole and Gloxinia say they'll handle Chandler and tell the others to run. King and Diane object and wish to fight alongside them.
[Episode 372] Foundation for the Future
It's just Drole and Gloxinia now. They face off against Chandler with all their might.
[Episode 373] The Final Moment
The fight begins. Drole and Gloxinia's goal is simple: buy time for [The Seven Deadly Sins] to flee, no matter the cost.
[Episode 374] Those who Move Forward
The Boar Hat is headed to Camelot. Merlin, who had been unconscious for a long time, awakens.
[Episode 375] Negative Energy
It's not just Escanor. Something's wrong with King and Diane too.
[Episode 376] What Can We Do
Ban goes upstairs to speak with Elaine and tell her he'll do what he can.
[Episode 377] The Worst Timing
Meliodas's past self, a ruler of the Demon Realm, has awakened! He seems completely different from the Meliodas we know, however.
[Episode 378 & 379] Bolt from the Blue
Meliodas says he will become the Demon King to save Elizabeth. He leaves with Elizabeth despite everyone's objection.
[Episode 380] Hawk's Secret
How can the gang turn Meliodas back to normal? Merlin remembers what Meliodas said and examines Hawk.
[Episode 381] Life-or-Death Journey
Merlin talks about her father and warns of the dangers of Purgatory. Ban, an immortal, says he will go to Purgatory.
[Episode 382] To Camelot
Zeldris is in Camelot Castle. Underground, Estarossa awakens.
[Episode 383] Three Brothers
Meliodas arrives in Camelot Castle. Zeldris is bothered by his brother's sudden declaration to become the Demon King.
[Episode 384] What Each Wants
Zeldris raises his sword against Meliodas, who seeks to usurp the throne of the Demon King.
[Episode 385] Battle for the Throne
Estarossa acknowledges Meliodas's power and tries to avoid fighting head-on, but Zeldris isn't on the same page.
[Episode 386] Meliodas's Plan
After calming his brothers, Meliodas explains his plan.
[Episode 387] To Become the Demon King
Meliodas and Zeldris check the Commandments in their possession. Meliodas asks his brothers to retrieve the rest.
[Episode 388] Faded Promise
Elizabeth tries to convince Meliodas to look for another way. It seems he has no intention of changing his mind, however.
[Episode 389] Differing Ideals
Meliodas and Elizabeth are unable to come to an agreement. In order to stop Meliodas, Elizabeth leaves Camelot and makes her way to [The Seven Deadly Sins].
[Episode 390] Robbed of the Commandment
Before leaving to retrieve the Commandments, Zeldris warns Estarossa not to recklessly absorb Commandments.