- 1 =Episodes 154 - 180
- 1.1 [Episode 154] To the Giant Labyrinth!
- 1.2 [Episode 155] Death Trap Maze
- 1.3 [Episode 156] Connected Hearts
- 1.4 [Episode 157] The Return of the Chef
- 1.5 [Episode 158] The Goal
- 1.6 [Episode 159] The Hosts' Identity
- 1.7 [Episode 160] The Great Fight Festival Begins
- 1.8 [Episode 161] Talking About Lovers
- 1.9 [Episode 162] Fated Opponents
- 1.10 [Episode 163] Precious Friend
- 1.11 [Episode 164] My Sun
- 1.12 [Episode 165] Time of Atonement
- 1.13 [Episode 166] The Final Stage
- 1.14 [Episode 167] The Best Chance
- 1.15 [Episode 168] Old War Buddies
- 1.16 [Episode 169] Traitor to Demons
- 1.17 [Episode 170] Meliodas vs. [The Ten Commandments]
- 1.18 [Episode 171] Barrage! "Combo Star"!
- 1.19 [Episode 172] Sinful Man
- 1.20 [Episode 173] Old Resentment
- 1.21 [Episode 174] To My Friend
- 1.22 [Episode 175] My Beloved Brother
- 1.23 [Episode 176] Goodbye, Meliodas
- 1.24 [Episode 177] Sunken Hope
- 1.25 [Episode 178] The Fight Isn't Over
- 1.26 [Episode 179] Camelot in Danger
- 1.27 [Episode 180] Even if You Should Die
=Episodes 154 - 180
[Episode 154] To the Giant Labyrinth!
Meliodas and crew get their hands on a flyer for the Great Vaizel Fight Festival. What's their next move?
[Episode 155] Death Trap Maze
Diane and Matrona arrive at the Giant Labyrinth to save Sol and Della. They are separated before they reach the goal.
[Episode 156] Connected Hearts
Elizabeth heals the wounds Howzer sustained from the Earth Crawler. Diane sees this power and is reminded of Sol and Della.
[Episode 157] The Return of the Chef
While walking with Arthur, Meliodas smells delicious food coming from somewhere and heads toward it. He sees someone familiar.
[Episode 158] The Goal
Meliodas and Ban punch a hole through the wall with all their might to find their lovers.
[Episode 159] The Hosts' Identity
Everyone regroups after wandering the maze. Drole and Gloxinia of [The Ten Commandments] appear.
[Episode 160] The Great Fight Festival Begins
The Great Fight Festival is finally starting. Gloxinia and Drole divide the participants into tag teams.
[Episode 161] Talking About Lovers
Ban and Meliodas fight off against two Blue Demons. Who will win?
[Episode 162] Fated Opponents
Diane and King are matched up against Gloxinia and Drole's servants. How will they overcome this danger?
[Episode 163] Precious Friend
Diane wonders why King is protecting her with his life. She says she wants to hear about it when the fight is over.
[Episode 164] My Sun
Denzel tells the Holy Knights that Gowther is actually one of [The Ten Commandments] and begins a campaign for his capture. What is Gowther doing right now?
[Episode 165] Time of Atonement
Gowther was certain that Escanor would be forever lost to his nightmare, but Escanor overcomes it. The unpredictable battle between Gowther and Escanor begins!
[Episode 166] The Final Stage
Drole and Gloxinia are struck by Escanor's attack. In danger, Drole takes the other participants hostage.
[Episode 167] The Best Chance
Drole's hostages are trapped and can't do anything. Gilfrost uses "Teleportation" to escape with everyone.
[Episode 168] Old War Buddies
Meliodas is left by himself in the labyrinth to face off against Drole and Gloxinia of [The Ten Commandments]. Who will emerge victorious?
[Episode 169] Traitor to Demons
They were once allies but now stand as enemies. As the fight reaches its peak in intensity, something appears in the labyrinth.
[Episode 170] Meliodas vs. [The Ten Commandments]
[The Ten Commandments] have all gathered in the maze, except for Galland, who was defeated by Escanor. The only one to stand against them is Meliodas.
[Episode 171] Barrage! "Combo Star"!
Derieri launches a devastating attack on Meliodas. He is only able to barely endure it.
[Episode 172] Sinful Man
Controlled by Fraudrin, Dreyfus approaches Meliodas, saying he will have his revenge for what happened in Danafor.
[Episode 173] Old Resentment
Meliodas is greatly wounded. At the most critical moment, Meliodas uses his "Revenge Counter" to turn the tables.
[Episode 174] To My Friend
Meliodas doesn't have the strength to get back up. Melascula approaches and asks Estarossa to end Meliodas's life.
[Episode 175] My Beloved Brother
Ban uses "Zero Sign" and approaches [The Ten Commandments] to save Meliodas. Will he succeed?
[Episode 176] Goodbye, Meliodas
Unfazed by Ban's struggles to stop him, Estarossa destroys Meliodas's hearts one at a time. Death is near for Meliodas.
[Episode 177] Sunken Hope
Meliodas is dead. Elizabeth breaks down in front of her lover's dead body.
[Episode 178] The Fight Isn't Over
After Meliodas's death, everyone spreads out all over Britannia to stop the Demons.
[Episode 179] Camelot in Danger
To the south, Arthur is desperately fighting against the Demons in Camelot. Will he bring light back to Camelot?
[Episode 180] Even if You Should Die
King suggests heading to the Fairy King's Forest to escape [The Ten Commandments]. Elizabeth says there's something she must do, however.