Artifacts were introduced to Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross after the August 3rd, 2021 update. They are available to all players after rank 40. With this release also came two new Titles and 31 Achievements related to Artifact Cards.
These Artifacts are cards that can be obtained in the following categories:
- Character (CH)
- Monster (CR)
- Story (ST)
- Scene (BG)
- Special (SP)
More information about each Artifact can be found in the Artifact Database. Artifacts will have card grades of C through UR.
Artifact Set Bonuses can be obtained by collecting all Artifact Cards from a given set. These sets can be viewed from clicking the “Artifact Set Bonus” button on the upper right corner of the Artifact menu.
These bonuses are
- No.1 Best Partner
- Damage Taken Decrease: Decreases allies’ damage taken in Death Match
- No.2 Guardian of Istal
- HP Recovery: If an ally is Debuffed from a skill during the enemy’s turn, restores some of their HP based on a percentage of their Max HP (excludes PvP and Death Match)
- No.3 Adventures in Midgard
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt with single-target attack skills (excludes PvP and Death Match)
- No.4 Red Demon Death Match
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt in Red Demon Death Match
- No.5 Gray Demon Death Match
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt in Gray Demon Death Match
- No.6 Demonic Beast Howlex Death Match
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt in Demonic Beast Howlex Death Match
- No.7 Demonic Beast Bellmoth Death Match
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt in Demonic Beast Bellmoth Death Match
- No.8 Vaizel Fight Festival
- Damage Taken Decrease: Decreases allies’ damage taken from Ultimate Moves in Elite PvP
- No.9 Who’s the Cutest?
- Damage Dealt Increase: Increases allies’ damage dealt using single-target skills in Fort Solgres Enhancement, Evolution, and Gold dungeons
Artifact Card packs can be obtained in the following ways:
- Daily Patrol
- Confirm rumors of Artifact Cards: 1 x Starter Pack II
- This patrol is unlocked only after completing Ragnarok Episode 22
- Daily Tasks
- Complete [Daily] Clear World Tree Tower for 1 x Story Card Pack I
- Friendship Coin Shop
- 1 x Starter Pack I for 1000 Friendship Coins (daily reset)
- 1 x Starter Pack II for 1000 Friendship Coins (daily reset)
- Fight Festival Shop
- Misc Gold: 5 x Starter Pack I available for 500 Fight Festival Coins each
- Misc Platinum: 1 x Vaizel scene card available for 10000 Fight Festival Coins
- Brawl Shop
- Victor: 5 x Character Card Pack II available for 1000 Brawl Coins each
- Knighthood Shop
- Lv 6: 5 x Starter Pack II available for 300 Knighthood Coins each
- Chapter 1 - 4 Village Materials Shops (lv 5 shop required)
- 1 x Burning Vanya scene card available for 10000000 Gold
- 1 x Burning Dalmally scene card available for 10000000 Gold
- Post Town Tala
- 1 x Burning Post Town Tala scene card available for 10000000 Gold
- 1 x Burning Vaizel scene card available for 10000000 Gold
- Training Dungeon
- Potential drop item from Lv 1 - 3 (Goddess Amber) stage reward
- Boss Battle Hell Difficulty
- Potential drop item from Hell Difficulty stage reward
- Knighthood Boss Battle
- Individual score reward
- Special Events (when available - these card packs will typically be limited edition and obtainable only from these events)
Artifacts can be opened one-at-a-time from the 1-Use section of the Item Storage. Upon clicking use, a card pack similar in appearance to a Pokemon or Magic the Gathering card pack will appear. Swipe the top of the pack at the orange line to open the card pack.
Artifact Cards obtained from card packs will be random. Expected rates from each pack can be found in the Rates table in the upper left corner of the item description.
Artifacts will increase the stats of the applied team. Stats from Artifacts will apply in both geared and ungeared PvP. Artifacts that are equipped on a 3v3 (Brawl) team cannot be used on the other teams. Artifacts will also not be applied in Guild War battles.
Equipping of Artifacts needs to be done from each team setup. Underneath the unit selection, there is a bar for “Artifact Support”.
Click the bar and five spaces will appear to select Artifacts. If applicable, the Artifact Set Bonus will be displayed beneath the selected Artifacts.
Plate Cards are acquired when duplicate Artifact Cards are obtained. Plate Cards can be viewed from the Ingredients section of the Item Storage. These Plate Cards can be used to enhance Artifact Set Bonuses to higher levels.